- Foundation of FRÖTEK as a consulting firm by Bernhard & Barbara Fröhlich
- Start of production
- Foundation of the subsidiary NEMATECH Kft. in Budapest/Hungary
(NEMATECH = NEmet (German) MAgyar (Hungarian) TECHnologiai (Technology)
- Acquisition of a production hall and start-up of production in the FRÖTEK subsidiary in Großbreitenbach / Thuringia
- Acquisition of an administrative building bordering the production hall in Osterode
- Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:
- Opening of the company FRÖTEK UK Ltd. in Manchester/United Kingdom
- Acquisition of a second production hall in Großbreitenbach
- Certification according to ISO/TS 16949
- Construction of a logistics centre in Osterode
- Foundation of NEMECTECH TOW in Uschgorod/Ukraine
(NEMECTECH = MENEC (German) TECH (Technology)
- Entrance of the second generation into the family enterprise by son Martin Fröhlich
- Foundation of the subsidiary FRÖTEK Plastic Technology (Wuxi) Co. Ltd. in Wuxi/China
- Extension of the Research and Development department in Osterode
- Foundation of the subsidiary FROETEK SA Ltd. in East London/South Africa
- Protective registration of the trade name "FRÖTEK"
- Start-up of production in South Africa
- Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001 of the subsidiary in China
- Lothar Späth, former Ministerpräsident [State Premier] of Baden Württemberg awards FRÖTEK-Kunststofftechnik the seal of quality Top 100.
The company ranges amongst the 100 most innovative enterprises among German small and medium-sized businesses.
- Start of new construction tool manufacturing in Osterode
- Volksbanken innovation award 2007 - 3rd place
- The company distinguishes itself as an organisation promoting the technology and economic region Osterode am Harz.
- Environment Minister Siegmar Gabriel visits the parent plant Osterode in order to exchange information concerning environmental protection and energy savings.
- The automatic wiper washer system is awarded the industrial award 2008 of the initiative “Mittelstand” for mid-tier enterprises.
- Certification according to ISO/TS 16949 of the subsidiary in China
- Subsequently FRÖTEK is awarded the seal of quality Top 100 by Lothar Späth.
The company ranges again amongst the 100 most innovative enterprises in German mid-tier businesses.
- Takeover of the Fillwatch-Landau GmbH located in Nuremberg
- Foundation of FROETEK Plastic Technology located in Winston-Salem, NC/USA
- Extension of the production area in Osterode through construction of a further hall
- Extension of the product range through commissioning of a wire insulation system and an
profile extrusion plant at the second German site in Großbreitenbach/Thuringia
- Set-up and commissioning of a cable extrusion machine at our Großbreitenbach site
- Construction and commissioning of a plastics grinding system
- Installation of our own test laboratory at the site Osterode
- Set-up and commissioning of clean rooms at the sites Großbreitenbach and China.